The Most Interesting premium tableware that’s as easy on the eyes as it is on the planet.
Pure linen napkins in two natural hues to dress up or down with any table setting. Not too big, not too small—just right for everyday use.
- Naturally durable and made to last
- Woven in Belgium from fine European flax
- Absorbent, lint-free, and machine washable
- Comes in a set of 4
100% cotton label
Crafted in Belgium
Designed in Vancouver, BC
18 in. x 18 in.
Our linen is highly durable and easy to care for.
- Machine wash at a maximum of 104°F (40°C) with mild soap, avoid chlorine bleach
- Line dry when possible, it’s better for linen and the environment
- Dry on medium heat, and avoid over-drying (note that linen may shrink up to 3% in the dryer)
- Iron slightly damp linen with steam, preferably on inner face of the fabric
100% Pure Linen
Crafted at a fifth generation family-owned mill in the heart of Europe’s historic flax region, our linen is woven from fine Belgian flax—one of the strongest and most sustainable natural fibers on earth.
Free Shipping within the Continental US
Order will be fulfilled within 5 days.
If you’re not in love with your new tableware, you can start a return or exchange at fablehome.co. You'll be sent a shipping label to send your order back for a full refund.