The Dream Long Pajamas 2-Piece Set
The Most Interesting take on modern sleepwear.
Our best-seller is nothing else than this minimalist pajama set printed of the emblematic Picasso « The Dream » drawing lines. You are the piece of art.
Who said a pajama could not be fashion? This unique handcrafted and ethically made set is as elegant as it is comfortable. In black or white, assort it with a trench and take the silk experience out there with you. Literally, gentleness-to-wear.
- The Dream Series, inspired by Picasso painting “The Dream” 1932, original design
- Two-piece set (long-sleeved nightshirt/suits pants)
- Fine art of handcrafting, each garment is unique
- Silk is a natural temperature regulator & has well-known for therapeutic properties
- 90% Organic Mulberry Silk with low carbon footprint and free of any harmful pollutants
- 10% Spandex Pure for a stretch fabric and more wrinkle resistant
- Outstanding gift package
- Quality fabrics for a long-lasting garment
The Dream Long Pajamas 2-Piece Set
- Suggested to take a larger size than your usual fit.
- The unit of measurement is cm.
|Shirt Size||Shoulder||Bust||Shirt Length||Sleeve Length|
|Pants Size||Waist||Hip||Pants Length|
To clean your silk products, please refer to the following tips and tricks:
- Gently hand wash the product at a low temperature (below 30℃), and keep it separate from other clothing. You may also have it dry cleaned.
- Use a specialized silk washing agent, and avoid using alkaline based detergent, disinfectants, soaps, washing powder, etc.
- Do not soak the product for a long time, and do not wring it dry. Lay it out to dry in a cool, well ventilated area that is not exposed to the sun.
- When ironing, keep the temperature below 120℃.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place, without leaving anything heavy on top of it. Keep it away from mothballs or any other products with chemicals.
Free Shipping within the Continental US
Order will be fulfilled within 3 days.
- You must request an exchange or return, sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 14 days of receiving the item.
- The item/s must be in original condition, with all tags still attached.
- Item/s must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way.
- We cannot accept returned garments that have makeup stains and/or garments that smell of perfume. Please take care when trying on garments.
- Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
- The cost of the original freight and return to our warehouse will not be reimbursed or refunded, except in the instance of faulty items.
- Please email us a photo of the return postage receipt, and tracking number, as proof of shipping.
- Once the items have been received by our warehouse, we will contact you to process refund (minus original shipping costs).
- Please allow 3-5 business days from the receipt of your returned package for the item/s to be processed and checked by our team. Processing times may vary during busy periods.
- Refunds will be issued back via your original payment method. Please note that your financial institution may need up to 10 working days to clear the funds back onto your account.
- Please note, we are unable to refund initial shipping charges for goods returned. We are also unable to refund return postage, or any associated import tax or duty costs. Not Just Pajama cannot be held liable for the loss of garments being returned. We recommend using a registered post service to return goods, and that you keep a record of the tracking details.