As part of our support of Women on a Mission to WOW, we are excited to present this set of limited-edition vases created exclusively for Showfields by digital and mixed media artist Cydne Jasmine Coleby, in collaboration with Maria Brito.
These sculptural objects are made in the US, digitally printed using a low firing technique that preserves long-lasting color.
As an artist growing up in the Bahamas, Cydne's deeply self-reflective works examine personal and collective relationships to our surroundings and how they shape our identity.
“I love how Cydne translated the full intensity of her practice into these vases. They are more than utilitarian objects, they are sculptures in their own right”
- Limited Edition of 27
- Each vase is signed and numbered at the bottom
- Exclusive to SHOWFIELDS
- Produced in the US
- Printed with museum quality printing
- Created in collaboration with Art Advisor, Consultant, and Curator Maria Brito, these art objects act not only as vases, but sculptural works. They are uniquely functional pieces of art.
Digital print on porcelain, 9" tall, 9" at its widest and the base is 5 ¼" length and 3" in width
- This is a limited edition piece of art and it must be handled with care.
- For cleaning, purposes use mild soap and cold water
- Do not soak
- Do not put inside a dishwashing machine
- Keep it away from sharp objects
Shipping within the continental US is included in the price of the work. Please note that works will ship apx two weeks after purchase. In case of damage in transit, collectors will be offered an exchange for a work of equal value or store credit.