PENDULUM Earring / Mother of Pearl + Pink Opal
The Most Interesting jewelry that reveals the hidden story within each stone.
A geometric showstopper in calm, elegant colors. The PENDULUM Earrings feature an organically shaped Pink Opal stud with a textured Mother of Pearl drop that sways as you move. The subtle pink and pearly white are a chic adornment for any special occasion!
- Pink Opal: Formed from bubbling water and volcanic ash, opal is a stone of great variation and beauty. This pink opal features swirling patterns in various shades from pastel to deep pink. Sourced in Peru.
- Mother of Pearl: a forever classic, this iridescent accent will brighten any look!
- The PENDULUM earrings are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs and kinetic component that makes a light sound as it moves.
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 50mm top to bottom
- Drops are 30mm at widest point
- While each stone is cut for maximum comfort, this pair may be most suitable for evening + occasional wear.
These earrings are made to order, and one of a kind. Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
Free Shipping within the Continental US
Octave Jewelry does not accept returns except in case of damage in transit. If you received your earrings and don't absolutely love them, reach out! We're happy to work with you.