PENDULUM Earring / Lavender Jadeite + Golden Mother of Pearl
The Most Interesting jewelry that reveals the hidden story within each stone.
A geometric showstopper in bold, contrasting colors. The PENDULUM Earrings feature a teardrop-shaped lavender stud with a Golden Mother of Pearl drop that sways as you move. The multi-hued purple and pearlescent yellow drop are a chic complement for any special occasion.
- Lavender Jadeite: With tones varying from deep aubergine to pale lilac, with swirling patterns in-between, this gorgeous material is sourced from a single region in Turkey.
- Golden Mother of Pearl: a classic with a sunny twist, this iridescent accent
captures light for a radiant effect.
- The PENDULUM earrings are Sterling Silver
- Posts with comfort backs and kinetic component that makes a light sound as it moves.
- Stones are hand cut from rough rock in our Brooklyn studio.
- Each stone is cut to highlight its singular beauty. We embrace asymmetry and natural texture, and hope you do too!
- All bezels and findings are hand-fabricated
- 58mm top to bottom
- Drops are 32mm at widest point
- While each stone is cut for maximum comfort, this pair may be most suitable for evening + occasional wear.
Shipping & Returns
These earrings are made to order, and one of a kind. Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
Free Shipping within the Continental US
Octave Jewelry does not accept returns except in case of damage in transit. If you received your earrings and don't absolutely love them, reach out! We're happy to work with you.