The Most Interesting sports products designed by a roster of multicultural artists who are shaping how we see the world.
Complicated Times, Opening Minds.
The performance paddle, "Opening Minds," is part of the Reflexion collection and is designed by Miami-based artist, Lola Blu.
Lola Blu brings us into a diary of her mind. During this time of uncertainty and change Lola is hopeful, optimistic, and sees our culture designing a world for good. Complicated times, can open our mind to possibilities ahead.
Latinx artist Lola Blu has built a cult following by merging art and music to bring color and feeling to unconventional canvases. As an accomplished drummer, she is rooted in music and her latest "exhibits" can be seen on drum sets gracing the stage at the GRAMMY's, Jimmy Fallon, and at the VH1 Save the Music foundation.
Check out artist Lola Blu on instagram - here
- Playable Art: Every round21 paddle is made for play and designed to delight
- Crafted to Perform: Ergonomic grip for comfort and control
- Specialty Wood: Lightweight Japanese beech wood blade provides a perfect balance of viscosity and strength
- Responsive Sponge Layer: 2mm thick specially designed sponge made from sneaker insole technology for unrivaled control and speed
- Proprietary Rubber: 0.75 mm thick high traction, tacky top layer with 40A durometer for fast play and control
- Weight and Balance: 158.6 grams and well-balanced (lighter than most standard paddles on the market)
Free shipping within Continental US.
If for any reason you are not happy with your round21 purchase, you may return or exchange the item(s) within 15 days of receiving your order. Please note that products damaged through normal game play are not eligible for return or exchange.