The most interesting herbal remedies that bring ancient healing into modern life.
Face cupping is an ancient technique that increases circulation, boosts collagen and relaxes any tight muscles of the face. It’s like nature’s facelift, but better.
- Instruction booklet
- White high-quality glass face cups
- Drawstring bag
Face cupping is recommended 2 to 3 times a week, but even once a week is helpful. Here are some tips to keep in mind as you incorporate it into your self-care routine.
1. Keep it clean. Before or after using, make sure to wash the lip of your cup with soapy water, or wipe it down with witch hazel or rubbing alcohol. In fact, go ahead and make it a habit.
2. Always apply. Apply oil or lotion to your face before using your cup. This helps the cup glide smoothly and softly across the skin.
3. Keep the cup moving. Keep a steady pace while doing your cupping exercises to avoid leaving a mark (or as we call them, “cup hickies”).
4. Pamper yourself. The physical benefits of face cupping are truly incredible but the mental benefits are just as great. Take time to release stress and tension. Really live in the moment and enjoy yourself!