GUNAS NEW YORK
The Most Interesting high fashion vegan leather handbags.
Many popular children's books are based on the famous New England Cotton Tail rabbit that is now near extinction. It is commonly found only in five spots in New York and New England. The cottontails have seen their historic range shrink by 86 percent since the 1960s. We dedicate this beautiful bag to these wonderful rabbits that have been a part of so many children's bedtime stories. We hope you can continue this adventure and keep the bag in your closet as a constant reminder of the magic these rabbits can create. AS SEEN ON NETFLIX's A Series of Unfortunate Events, Olivia Caliban AKA Madam Lulu.
- Internal Zipper pocket
- Zipper divider pocket
- Detachable adjustable shoulder strap
- Dust bag included
Made with love in South Korea
10"L x 8"H x 4.5"D
100% Vegan Textured Eco Polyurethane
Recycled Plastic Bottles Lining
Recycled metal hardware with 18K Gold plating
Free shipping within Continental US.
To return or exchange your item please click below and enter your email address you used to place order.
- Buyer is responsible for return/exchange shipment fees.
- All returns MUST be received within 14 days and exchanges MUST be received within 30 days from when you place the order. (Exceptions for pre-order)
- Clearance, sale, markdown, flash sale items are no eligible for return or exchange.
- Please hold on to the tracking information for all returns.
- We will not be held responsible for lost packages.
- Returns and exchanges must be in their original, unused, factory packed condition with tags, barcodes attached.
- Any used items sent will be returned to customer at customer's expense.
- Refunds will be issued within 5-7 business days.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for it to show up back on your account.
- If your order initially qualified for free shipping, that fee will now be deducted.
- Failure to follow our returns/exchange procedure will result in a $5.00 fee to cover our labour charge for handling the return/exchange.