Sophia Oshodin paints mainly scenes of black and brown people, family and childhood memories. Her work celebrates humans, black joy, and black identity while capturing the spirit and essence of ordinary everyday life with human engagement and feelings in an extraordinary way. Oshodin finds it fascinating the connection humans make with objects through thoughts and emotions and draws inspiration from various sources like fashion, politics, art, photography and inspiration from the renaissance art era to old masters like Matisse use of expressive colour to Picasso pioneering analytic Cubist movement and many more.
- Phyto Youth Blend: Rare French melon and grape seed extracts are rich in polyphenols, superoxide dismutase, vitamin C and zinc; clinically shown to reduce imperfections, even skin tone, boost hydration and increase firmness.
- Strawberry: Provides vitamin C to support production of collagen.
- Almond: Rich in nourishing vitamin E, almond soothes and protects the skin.
- Organic Pea Protein: Clean, soy-free, dairy-free complete plant protein.
- From the "Dreams Manifestation Series", this work presents a spiritual healing perspective of joy, and connection between human, animal and plants.
Acrylic and pencil on cardboard, 28.7" H x 23.6" W
Free shipping within Continental US.