GUNAS NEW YORK
About Last Night
The Most Interesting high fashion vegan leather handbags.
Introducing the first and all new statement clutch, 'About Last Night' made from 100% compressed layers of handmade paper, coated with glass and embossed to give it a surprisingly realistic faux Croc/Alligator texture. Crocodiles and alligators are farmed, slaughtered and their skins are harvested by several brands who charge thousands of dollars for a smallest of accessories made using this kind of leather.
We especially designed this clutch for all your Animal Welfare Galas and fund raising events. You have so much to talk about and share with the world and what better way to start a conversation than with your About Last Night Clutch.
- Internal slip pockets
- Cotton faux suede mix lining
- 22 Karat Gold Plated brass hardware
- Long shoulder strap
- Magnetic closure
- Feather light weight
- Dust bag included
Made with love in South Korea
Ethical & Sweatshop-free
8"W x 6.25"H x 2"D, Handle Drop 17"
Laminated Handmade Paper coated with Glass, MulbTex TM is a patented technique of our artisans to make handmade paper using Mulberry leaves pulp. Mulberry Leather or MulbTex TM has been used for centuries in Korea to make lampshades and other traditional artifacts.
Free shipping within Continental US.
To return or exchange your item please click below and enter your email address you used to place order.
- Buyer is responsible for return/exchange shipment fees.
- All returns MUST be received within 14 days and exchanges MUST be received within 30 days from when you place the order. (Exceptions for pre-order)
- Clearance, sale, markdown, flash sale items are no eligible for return or exchange.
- Please hold on to the tracking information for all returns.
- We will not be held responsible for lost packages.
- Returns and exchanges must be in their original, unused, factory packed condition with tags, barcodes attached.
- Any used items sent will be returned to customer at customer's expense.
- Refunds will be issued within 5-7 business days.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for it to show up back on your account.
- If your order initially qualified for free shipping, that fee will now be deducted.
- Failure to follow our returns/exchange procedure will result in a $5.00 fee to cover our labour charge for handling the return/exchange.